DIY Not?

One of the things I love doing is looking back at all my photos and seeing all of the cute DIY projects my sister and I have done in the past! Some of the more difficult, hands-on projects bring back great memories of spending time in my grandpa's workshop or staying up late spray painting with my dad. Though some of the projects we've attempted over the years were a little ambitious and didn't quite turn out as planned, (like the time my sister and I tried to make this light fixture and ended up with a mess of sticky yarn and two popped exercise balls) for the most part I am in love with the results! I can't wait to share them with you!

Succulent planter, both succulents and planter purchased from local garden center!

DIY Dorm Headboard with fabric from here, spray painted monogram from Etsy,
and DIY gallery wall with spray painted frames!

DIY re-finished dresser, (found on the side of the road) made with the help of my grandpa!
Spray painted, and new cute knobs from Anthropologie added!
Well, there's a snippet of a few of the projects I have done in the past! I have many more fun ideas up my sleeve and can't wait to experiment with lots of DIY projects this summer! The thought of summer seems surreal when I think about how Boston has gotten six feet of snow in the past month...    Thinking warm thoughts!!

xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment