Spring in your step: Espadrille Edition

In honor of the weather being 55 degrees and sunny in Boston, I thought I'd share one my favorite spring shoe trends- espadrilles! Over the years these colorful, fun rope-soled shoes have become a staple in my spring and summer shoe collection and the options for colors, styles, and patterns are endless! Another great thing about espadrilles are that they are so comfortable and easy to throw on! They are perfect for spring and summer weather, and can be dressed up or down with options for wedges as well! Some of the great espadrilles I have purchased in the past have been from Sperry, Soludos, J Crew, and Nordstrom, and now so many retailers have many different styles on their racks! I recently checked out the Soludos website and their new spring collection is oh so cute! Three of the shoes in the photo below are from Soludos! 

Here are just a few pairs of adorable espadrilles I found while browsing the web! The links are below.

 1. Navy Ikat (LOFT)  2. Brown Leather (Soludos)
5. Leopard Calf Hair (Soludos)  6. Tribal Patterned  (J Crew Factory) 

It's beginning to feel a lot more like spring! 

xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment